PhD, BBus/Com (Hons) UWS
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46985
Link to Research Output
- Fitzgerald, J.A., Eljiz, K., Dadich, A., Sloan, T. and Hayes, K.J. (2011) 'Health services innovation: evaluating process changes to improve patient flow', International Journal Healthcare Technology and Management, Vol. 12, Nos. 3/4, pp.280-292.
- Curry, J.M., Fitzgerald, J.A., & Eljiz, K. (2011). Patient Journey Modelling: Using Students as a Vehicle for the Diffusion of Innovation. In D.P. Hansen, A.J. Maeder & Schaper L.K. (Eds.), Health Informatics: The Transformative Power of Innovation (pp. 35-43). Amsterdam, Netherlands: IOS Press.
- Fitzgerald, JA, Eljiz, K, Dadich, A, Sloan, T, Hayes, K. (poster submitted) Health management innovation: measuring improvements for the emergency department from the implementation of work process change. Paper presented at the 25th Annual conference of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, Wellington, New Zealand, 7-9 Dec 2011.
- Fulop, L., Fitzgerald, J. A., Campbell, S., Carter, J., Chapman, G., Dadich, A., Ditton, M., Edwards, I., Eljiz, K., Fawkes, S., Hayes, K. J., Herington, C., Isouard, G., Karimi, L., Kewley, C., Smyth, A. The Brilliance Project in Healthcare: An Exploratory Study. Paper presented at the 25th Annual conference of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, Wellington, New Zealand, 7-9 Dec 2011.
- Eljiz, K., Fitzgerald, J. A., & Sloan, T. (2009). Interpersonal relationships and decision-making about patient flow: What and who really matters? In J. Braithwaite, P. Hyde & C. Pope (Eds.), Culture and climate in health care organizations (pp. 70-81). Hampshire, UK: Palgrave.
- Eljiz, K., Hayes, K., Dadich, A., Fitzgerald, J. A., Sloan, T., & Kobilski, S. (2010). Group factors influencing the diffusion of process innovations between manufacturing and health services settings. Paper presented at the Organisational Behaviour in Health Care (OBHC).
- Ethics in research
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Culture
- Group dynamics
- Visual analytics
- Operations Management
- Use of social capital
- Member, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Member, Society for Studies in Organising Healthcare (SHOC)