PhD, MMgt, GDip Mgt Monash, BBus Victoria College
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 925 17290
Link to Research Output
- Molineux, J. 2010. Enabling Organisational Cultural Change using Systemic Strategic Human Resource Management - a Longitudinal Study. Proceedings of the 24th ANZAM Conference, Adelaide, S.A.
- Molineux, J. 2009. A project examining the link between motivation and performance agreements. Proceedings of the 23rd ANZAM Conference, Melbourne, Vic.
- Molineux, J. 2009. Macro-cycles of Change: Learning from an Organisation's History. Proceedings of the 53rd ISSS Conference, Brisbane, Qld.
- Molineux, J. 2008. Health and safety system change through user-based design. Proceedings of the 22nd ANZAM Conference, Auckland, NZ.
- Molineux, J. 2007. The use of action research in organization change projects. In D.M. Waddell, T.G. Cummings and C.G. Worley. Organisation Development and Change, 3rd Ed., Thomson, Melbourne, Australia. pp.374-403.
- Molineux, J. and Haslett, T. 2007. The use of Soft Systems Methodology as a tool for creativity. Systems Practice and Action Research, 20 (6): 477-496.
- Molineux, J. and Haslett, T. 2002. Working within organisational cycles - a better way to implement action research projects in large organisations. Systems Practice and Action Research, 15 (6): 465-484.
- MPM722 Human Resource Management
- MPR722 Human Resource Management (Residential)
- Strategic human resource management
- Employment engagement and retention
- Member of ANZAM
- Executive member of ALARA
- Chartered member and Victorian State Councillor of AHRI