MBus, BBus, BEc Peking University, PhD Deakin
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 45440
Link to Research Output
- Chalmers, K., Navissi, F. & Qu, W. (2010).Value Relevance of Accounting Information in China pre- and post-2001 Accounting Reforms, Managerial Auditing Journal, 25 (8), 792-813.
- Qu, W. & Leung, P. (2006). Cultural Impact on Chinese Corporate Disclosure - A Corporate Governance Perspective, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol 21, No. 3, 241 - 264.
- Groom, C., Qu, W., Du, S. & Sims, R. (2005). Accounting Regulation and Corporate Governance in China's Listed Companies - an Examination of the Changing Environment and Current Issues, Corporate Governance - Challenges for China, 1st Edition, Law Press, China, ISBN: 7-5036-5663-8.
- Oliver, J. & Qu, W. (1999). Cost of Quality Reporting: Some Australian Evidence, International Journal of Applied Quality Management, Vol 2, No 2, 233-250.
- 2011 - ICAA Research Grant,
Project: Property of Forward-looking Information and Corporate Governance Attributes
- 2011 - Faculty of Business and Law Research Grant, Deakin University,
Project: Quality of Financial Information post IFRS Convergence
- 2010/2011 - AFAANZ Research Grant,
Project: Earnings Forecast Accuracy and Corporate Governance: Evidence from China
- 2007 Best Presenter of Corporate Governance Group -Faculty HDR Colloquium, Deakin University
- 2006 Vice-Chancellor's citation for excellence in research - Corporate Governance in Post-WTO entry China Project at Victoria University
- 2000 CPA Program Excellence Award
- Financial Reporting Analysis
- Financial Accounting Theory
- Corporate Accounting
- Corporate governance
- Corporate disclosure
- Value relevance of financial information
- CPA - Member of CPA Australia
- Member of AFAANZ