BA BBus (Hons1), LLB, PhD UQ
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone:+61 3 924 45046
Link to Research Output
- Vanessa has taught at universities both in the United States and Australia in both undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study.
- Ratten, V. and Ratten, H. (2011) 'International Sports Marketing: Practical and Future Research Implications', Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 26(8): 614-620.
- Ratten, V. and Welpe, I. (2011) 'Community-Based, Social and Societal Entrepreneurship', Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 23(5-6): 283-286.
- Ratten, V. (2011) 'Sport-Based Entrepreneurship: Towards a New Theory of Entrepreneurship and Sport Management', International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 7(1): 57-69.
- Ratten, V and Babiak, K. (2010) 'The Role of Social Responsibility, Philanthropy and Entrepreneurship in the Sports Industry', Journal of Management & Organization, 16(4): 482-487.
- Tsioutsou, R. and Ratten, V. (2010) 'Future Research Directions in Tourism Marketing', Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 28(4): 533-544.
- Business Process Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Technology Innovation
- International Business
- Marketing, Introduction to Business
- Institutional Dynamics and Business Development
- Business Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship (sport entrepreneurship, technology entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, community-based entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship)
- Technological innovations (e-commerce, m-commerce, mobile banking, e-readers, knowledge management)
- Member, Academy of Management
- Member, Academy of International Business
- Member, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management