PhD McGill University
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone:+61 3 924 46543
Link to Research Output
- Associate Professor of Finance, Metropolitan State University, Minnesota
- Vo, M., 2011. Oil and stock market volatility: A multivariate stochastic volatility perspective. Energy Economics 33, 956-965.
- Vo, M., 2009. Regime-switching stochastic volatility: Evidence from the crude oil market. Energy Economics 31, 779-788.
- Vo, M., 2008. Strategic trading when some investors receive information before others. International Review of Economics and Finance 17, 319-332.
- Vo, M., 2007. Limit orders and the intraday behavior of market liquidity: Evidence from the Toronto Stock Exchange. Global Finance Journal 17, pp. 379-396.
- Bina, C. and M. Vo.2007. OPEC in the epoch of globalization: An event study of global oil prices. Global Economy Journal.
- Vo, M., 2006. Trading behavior under public disclosure regulations, WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics 3(3). pp.109-114.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Derivatives
- Option pricing
- International finance
- Market microstructure
- Corporate finance
- Exchange rates and oil prices: A multivariate stochastic volatility analysis
- Exchange rate dynamics
- American Finance Association
- Financial Management Association
- Canadian Economics Association