India Study Tour Costs
The approximate cost of the 2014 India Commercial Law Tour will be A$3500.
Study Tour Inclusions
- Economy class air travel with Thai Airways
- All Departure/Security/Airport taxes
- Airline Fuel Surcharges
- 1 x night accommodation in New Delhi, including breakfast
- 1 x night accommodation in Agra, including breakfast and buffet lunch
- 5 x nights accommodation in Mumbai, including breakfast
- 11 x nights accommodation in Pune, including breakfast
- Economy class air travel from New Delhi to Pune
- Bus transportation to cultural and social visits in Pune
- Full day sightseeing tour to Taj Mahal, including buffet lunch
- Tourist visa for India including processing and courier fees
- Assistance with check-in at Melbourne Airport by a Reho Travel representative
- Exclusive Tour Luggage tags and ticket wallets
Items not included in the price and that students should allow for are:
- unit tuition fees
- passport and visa fees
- spending money
- meals not specified on the itinerary.
Domestic students may be eligible to apply for an OS-Help Loan for the entire cost of the program. The purpose of OS-HELP is to assist students with a range of expenses, such as airfares and accommodation. Further information on eligibility for OS-Help.
Important to note
- A minimum number of students is required for the program to run
- A $1000 deposit upon acceptance into the tour is required
- We recommend applying for a visa immediately after acceptance. Visa application processes may vary in length and complexity. Visa application processes may vary in length and complexity. Further details will be provided once you are accepted into the program.
- Travel insurance is free during the length of the program, students travelling beyond the program dates may need to pay for additional coverage.
- Students MUST meet all deposit and payment deadlines or they will be excluded from the program. A pending application for OS-HELP is not a relevant reason for not meeting a payment deadline. Students must ensure they have funds to meet the required deadlines.