The cost of the 2013 tour will be A$5000*. This comprises a special group international airfare with Singapore Airways, accommodation, transfers and tourist activities.
Included in the tour price are:
- international airfares - Melbourne/Singapore/Delhi & Mumbai/Singapore/Melbourne
- domestic airfares - Jaipur/Mumbai
- twin share accommodation
- selected lunches and evening meals
- sightseeing tours
- travel insurance
- Deakin tour shirt and cap
- Deakin tour shoulder bag
Items not included in the price and that students should allow for are:
- unit enrolment fees
- passport and visa fees
- spending money
- text books
- meals not specified on the itinerary
Domestic students may be eligible to apply for an OS-Help Loan to help fund their participating in the India Study Tour. The purpose of OS-HELP is to assist students with a range of expenses, such as airfares and accommodation.
Important to note
- A deposit will be required to secure your place in the tour - see full details about applying.
- Normal Trimester tuition fees apply to all units enrolled in as part of the study tour $500 of your deposit is non-refundable if you voluntarily withdraw from the program.
- If program does not proceed due to insufficient applicants, full deposits will be returned.
- * Quoted cost of $5000 may be subject to change based on student numbers.