India Study Tour
The India Commercial Law Tour will take you through the real India - you will experience one of the most diverse, culturally-rich and colourful countries in the world. India is home to more than one billion people and is emerging as a political and economic world leader.
The Tour is run in conjunction with Symbiosis University in Pune, three and half hours’ drive from Mumbai. All academic content will be delivered by Symbiosis, while most social and cultural visits will take place in New Delhi, Agra (home to the Taj Mahal) and Mumbai.
The Tour will run for 17 days and is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Tour will visit the following locations*:
- 28 November - New Delhi
- 29-30 November - Agra and the Taj Mahal
- 1-12 Dec - Pune, Symbiosis University
- 13-16 Dec - Mumbai.
*This itinerary is subject to change. A revised itinerary, including further detail regarding the timing of activities will be made available closer to your departure date.
- Application closing date: 5 September 2014
- Deposit due: 19 September 2014
- Final payment due: 19 October 2014
- Compulsory Orientation day: TBA
- Departure date: 28 November 2014
- Final day of the program: 16 December 2014.
Further details on inclusions of the program can be obtained by contacting the Program Coordinator.
You can also check out what other Deakin students have to say about their international experiences on deakinabroad.deakin.edu.au.