ADip.Bus(Acc), BCom(Hons), GradCert Higher Ed., MCom
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 43743
Link to Research Output
- Crofts, M., Parker, C., Fraunholz, B., and Zutshi, A. (2010) How do Australian small And medium enterprises communicate their environmental improvement activities online?, Australasian journal of information systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 5-21, University of Canberra, School of Information Sciences and Engineering, Bruce, A.C.T.
- Crofts, M., Fraunholz, B and M. Warren (2008). Using the Sociotechnical Approach in Global Software Developments: Is the Theory Relevant today? ACIS 2008 : Proceedings of the 19th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Christchurch.
- Crofts, M., Smith, R. and B. Fraunholz (2004). Global Software Development: The Next RE Frontier?. AWRE, Adelaide.
- Crofts, M. and P. Swatman (2002). Investigating Information Systems Analysts' Possession of Tacit Organisational Knowledge. HICSS-35, Hawaii, IEEE.
- School Award - MSC120 Business Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Methodologies
- Information Systems Management
- Small business adoption of innovations including eBusiness environmental sustainability and broader corporate social responsibility practices
- Knowledge Management
- Global Software Development
- Teaching & Learning - Student retention