Associate Head of School (Research)
BAppSci, MAppSci RMIT, PhD LaTrobe, MACM, MAIS, MACS
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46847
Link to Research Output | Link to My Home Page
- Linden, T. and Cybulski, J. (2009) Application of hermeneutics to studying an experience mining process, Journal of Information Technology Vol 24, 231-250 (16 June 2009) doi:10.1057/jit.2009.3 Research Article.
- Nguyen, L. and Cybulski, J. (2008) Learning to Become a Creative Systems Analyst, in Dylan Schmorrow, Joseph Cohn and Denise Nicholson (eds), The PSI Handbook of Virtual Environments for Training and Education, pp. 208-226, Praeger Security International, Westport, Connecticut.
- Price, J. and Cybulski, J. (2007) The Influence of Neo-Tribalism on Participatory Design. ECIS'2007, Proceedings of the Fifteenth European Conference on Information Systems (Österle H, Schelp J, Winter R eds.), 795-806, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Cybulski, J. and Sarkar, P. (2005) Requirements Engineering for Web-Based Information Systems, in Aybuke Aurum & Claes Wohlin (eds), Engineering and Managing Software Requirements, pp. 327-348, Springer, Berlin.
- Price, J. and Cybulski, J. (2005) Consensus Making in Requirements Negotiation: The Communication Perspective, The Australian Journal of Information Systems, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 209-224.
- Strategic Teaching and Learning Grant (STALGS) for "Evidence-based, flexible eLearning for the professions: building integrated student tracking in Deakin's eSimulations for improved assessment, evaluation and research", with Segrave, Poteralski, Kerry, Rees and Mitrione. Deakin University $48,665, 2008.
- APD Fellowship "Development of an APD repository of experience in simulation design". Deakin University, Institute of Teaching and Learning - $30,000, 2007.
- Strategic Teaching and Learning Grant (STALGS) for "Experiential Learning Through Simulations: Enhancing education in the professions through interactive computer simulations online", with Segrave, McNolty, Cassidy, Crassini and Demetrious. $80,000. 2004-2005, Further continued in 2006 under the Reserve STALGS funding.
- Business Information Systems
- Business Systems Alignment
- Project Management
- Strategic Business / IT Alignment
- Information Systems Research Methods
- Creativity in Information Systems Development
- e-Simulations in Professional Education
- Member of Association for Computer Machinery (ACM)
- Member of Association for Information Systems (AIS)
- Member of Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Member of Victorian Artists Society (VAS)