BSc (Hons) Plym, GradCert HigherEd, PhD Deakin
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46532
Link to Research Output
- Leitch, S. and Warren, M. (2011) Social Networking and Teaching: A Case Study. InSITE 2011, Novi Sad, Serbia, June 2011.
- Leitch, S. and Warren, M. (2011) The ethics of personal information of social networking. To appear in "ICT Ethics and Security", IGI Global, Edited by Dr. Marian Quigley.
- Leitch, S. and Warren, M. (2010) Ethics : the past, present and future of socio-tehnical systems design, History of computing : learning form the past, pp. 189-198, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Germany.
- Warren, Matthew and Leitch, Shona (2010) Critical supply chain systems and critical infrastructure protection, International journal of logistics economics and globalisation, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 107-117, Inderscience Publishers, Onley, England.
- Warren, M. and Leitch, S. (2009) Supply Chain Management Security: The Weak Link of Australian Critical Infrastructure Protection. 8th European Conference on Information Warfare. Lisbon, Portugal.
- Leitch, S. And Warren, M. (2009) The use of participative techniques in MEAD, Proceedings of the Computer Science+IT Education Conference, The Informing Science Institute, Macon, Georgia, USA.
- Received Vice Chancellor Deakin University Commendation for Excellence in Teaching 2010
- Received Teaching Awards in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 for the units MSC228, MSC302 and MSC705
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Methodologies
- Information Systems Analysis and Design)
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
- Systems Analysis and Design Methodologies
- Online Business Systems
- Online Teaching
- Analysis and Design of Online Teaching and Learning Systems
- Member of the Faculty Academic Progress Committee (Business and Law)
- Member of the School of Information Systems, Information Security and Privacy Research Group
- Member of the Australian Institute of Computer Ethics
- Member, Informing Science Institute
- Member, Australian Computer Society