BSc(Hons), PhD(Computing) Monash, MSc Melb
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46647
Link to Research Output | Link to My Home Page
- Lichtenstein, S. (2011) Ethical Issues for Internet Use Policy: Balancing Employer and Employee Perspectives, Special Issue of the International Journal of Technology Management on Management of Security Technology and Policy, Vol. 54, Nos. 2/3, pp. 288-303.
- Lichtenstein, S., Bednall, D.H.B. & Adam, S. (2008) Marketing Research and Customer Analytics: Interfunctional Knowledge Integration, International Journal of Technology Marketing, 3(1), 81-96.
- Lichtenstein, S., Parker, C.M. & Hunter, A. (2007) Dynamic Knowledge Integration in Socio-technical Networks: An Interpretive Study of Intranet Use for Knowledge Integration, Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, 6(2), June, 91-103.
- Lichtenstein, S. & Williamson, K. (2006) “Understanding Consumer Adoption of Internet Banking: An Interpretive Study in the Australian Banking Context”, in Special Issue on Banking and Finance in the E-business Environment, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 7(2), 50-66.
- Lichtenstein, S. & Hunter, A. (2006) Toward a receiver-based theory of knowledge sharing, Special Issue, International Journal of Knowledge Management, 2(1), 19-35.
- 2006 Australian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2006) ACS Best Paper #1
- 2004 Australian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2004) Highly Commended Reviewer
- Knowledge Management
- IS Risk Management (Undergraduate)
- IS Risk Management (Postgraduate)
- Business Information Systems
- Knowledge management
- Marketing management
- Information security management
- Associate Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Member, Association for Information Systems
- Member, Australian Marketing Institute
- Associate Editor, International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications
- Associate Editor (Asia Pacific), International Journal of Technology Marketing
- Associate Editor, International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction
- Member of Editorial Board, International Journal of Knowledge and Learning
- Member of Editorial Board, International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations