Deputy Head of School
Associate Head of School (Teaching and Learning)
BSc(Hons), PhD Deakin
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 72632
Link to Research Output
- Craig, A., Goold, A., Coldwell, J. and Mustard, J. (2008) Perceptions of Roles and Responsibilities in Online Learning: A Case Study, Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects, Volume 4, pp. 205-223, Informing Science Institute, United States
- Mustard, J. (2005) A Family of maps suitable for use in chaotic encryption, Proceedings of 6th Australian Information Warfare & Security Conference, School of Information Systems, Deakin University, Geelong, Australia
- Bondarenko V.A., Mustard J., Pokrovskii, A.V. (2002) Combinatorial problem arising in chaotic control, Math. Probl. Eng. Vol 8 No. 4-5, pp. 295-309.
- Kloeden, P., Mustard, J. and Pokrovskii, A. (1999) Statistical properties of some spatially discretized dynamical systems, Zeitschrift fur angewandte mathematik and Physik ZAMP, Vol 50, No 4, pp. 638-660, Birkhauser Verlag, Switzerland
- Kloeden, P.E, Mustard, J., (1997), Fast algorithm to construct permutations approximating Lebesgue measure preserving dynamical systems under spatial discretization, International Journal of Bifurcation & Chaos 7 (2).
- Data Analysis
- Web based technologies and software development
- Applied Statistics
- Dynamical Systems
- Mobile HCI