MBusComp, MBA RMIT, PGrad Cert IT Mumbai, BA Bangalore, GDipCompSc Mumbai
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46157
Link to Research Output
- Unnithan C, Nguyen L, Fraunholz B, Tatnall A (2013) RFID translation into Australian Hospitals: An exploration through the Actor-Network Theoretical Lens, International Conference on i-Society (i-Society 2013), University of Toronto, Canada, June 24-26.
- McAuley E, Unnithan, C, Karamzalis S (2012) Implementing scanned medical record systems in Australia : a structured case study on envisioned changes to elective admissions process in a Victorian hospital, International journal of e-adoption, 4(4) pp. 29-54, IGI Global, Hershey, Pa.
- Nair I, Fraunholz B, Unnithan, C (2012) Are ICT/Web 2.0 tools influencing civic engagement in modern democracies? An exploratory analysis from India, International journal of e-adoption, 4(4), pp. 70-85, IGI Global, Hershey Pa.
- Narayan RP, Unnithan, C (2012) An ICT enabled conceptual framework for determining epidemic susceptibility and acute type response : an exemplar from India, International journal of e-adoption, 4(4), pp. 55-69, IGI Global, Hershey, Pa.
- Project Management
- Work Integrated Learning
- Electronic governance and social media
- Health Informatics
- Member, International Congress on E-Government (ICEG)
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)