China Study Tour - Costs
The approximate cost of the 2014 tour will be A$5000.
Included in the tour price is:
- Return airfares from Melbourne
- Return train from Beijing to Qufu
- Flights to Xi'an
- Campus accommodation at CUFE in Beijing
- Twin share accommodation in Qufu and Xi'an (including breakfast and wifi)
- Airport transfers
- All transport in country required as part of the program
- All academic activities including industry visits
- Selected group meals (as indicated in the itinerary)
- Tourist activities and tour
- Travel insurance for length of the program
Items not included in the price and that students should allow for are:
- unit tuition fees
- passport fees
- spending money
- meals not specified on the itinerary
Domestic students may be eligible to apply for an OS-Help Loan of up to $7500 to help fund their participating in the Chinese Commercial Law Study Tour. The purpose of OS-HELP is to assist students with a range of expenses, such as airfares and accommodation. Further information on eligibility for OS-Help can be found here.
Important to note:
- A minimum number of students is required for the program to run
- A $500 deposit upon acceptance into the tour - see full details about applying
- Fees for applying for a Chinese visa is included in the program cost however visa applications are the students responsibility. Rejection of a visa will not be sound reason for return of program fees or deposit
- Travel insurance is free during the length of the program, students travelling beyond the program dates may need to pay for additional coverage.
- Students MUST meet all deposit and payment deadlines or they may be excluded from the program. Pending applications for OS help are not a relevant reason for not making a payment deadline and so students must ensure they have funds to meet to relevant deadlines.
Further details on inclusions of the program can be obtained by contacting the Program Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org