Chinese Commercial Law study tour
21 June - 6 July 2014
Deakin students will be hosted in Beijing by the Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), one of China's key universities under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Education.
Structure for the 16 day program will include morning classes at CUFE followed by industry visits or cultural activities in the afternoon. A number of evening events will also be organised.
The Chinese Commercial Law Study Tour will include:
- A series of classes provided by academic staff from CUFE
- Company visits to Chinese and international firms
- Site visits to Law courts and Chinese government organisations
- Exploration of the Great Wall of China, Terracotta Warriors and Confucius Mansion
- Guided tours of various sights in Beijing
An indicative program itinerary can be found in the brochure (subject to change).
Students arrive in Beijing using the group flight booked as part of the program. Additional travel outside the program dates can be arranged in consultation with Reho Travel. Students will be responsible for any additional costs that are made in changing flights or departure dates.
Accommodation while in Beijing will be in twin share student accommodation on campus at the host university. Accommodation in Xi'an and Qufu is in 4 star hotel. Students will be allocated to roommates prior to departure and preferences can be requested as part of pre-departure arrangements.
Further details on inclusions of the program can be obtained by contacting the Program Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application closing date: 21 March
- Interviews: 24-28 March
- Deposit due: 11 April
- Final payment due: 9 May
- Compulsory Pre-Departure: mid May
- Departure date: 21 June
- Final day of the program: 6 July