BA(Hons) DipEd PhD Melb. LLB(Hons) PhD Monash, Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46773
Link to Research Output
- Adeney. E, The Moral Rights of Authors and Performers, OUP [UK] 2006
- Adeney, E, 'O Fortuna! On the vagaries of litigation and the story of musical debasement in Australia' in Landmarks in Australian Intellectual Property, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2009 171-190
- Adeney, E, 'Unfixed works, performers' protection, and beyond: does the Australian Copyright Act always require material form?' (2009) Intellectual Property Quarterly 77-98
- Adeney, E, 'Moral Rights in Canada: an historical and comparative view' in An Emerging Intellectual Property Paradigm: the Canadian Experience, Edward Elgar, London, 2008 163-196
- Adeney, E., 'Authors' Rights in Works of Public Sculpture: a German/Australian comparison', (2002) 33 International Review of Industrial Property and Copyright Law (IIC) 164-185.
- Adeney, E., 'Moral Rights and Substantiality: Some Questions of Integration', (2002) 13 Australian Intellectual Property Journal 5-20.
- The Mollie Holman Doctoral Medal 2004 (Monash University).
- International Law
- Intellectual Property (including Copyright, Designs, Patents and Trade Marks)
- Civil Procedure
- Business Organisations
- Intellectual Property Law especially Development of Copyright Law, Comparative Copyright Law and Moral Rights
- Public International Law
- Private International Law