PhD (Law), LLB (Hons), BA (Psych) (Hons), Grad Dip Legal Practice (NSW), GCHE
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46056
- Sonia Allan, 'The Regulation of Research Involving Human Embryos and Cloning in Australia and the United Kingdom: Time for a Change' 32(4) Sydney Law Review'
- Sonia Allan, 'Recognition of Same-Sex Parenting: South Australia the Final Frontier?' 35(4) Alternative Law Journal
- Sonia Allan and Glenda Jackson, 'The Whats, Whys and Wherefores of Home Education and its Regulation in Australia' (2010) 15(1) International Journal of Law and Eduction 23.
- A.Boneh (MD), Sonia Allan, et al. 'Clinical, Ethical and Legal Considerations in the Treatment of Newborns with Non-Ketotic Hyperglycinaemia' (2008) 94(2) Molecular Genetics and Metabolism 143-147.
- S Magri, Research on Human Embryos and Cloning: Difficulties of Legislating in a Changing Environment and Model Approaches to Regulation, 12(4) Journal of Law and Medicine (May 2005).
- John Seymour and Sonia Magri, 'ART, Surrogacy and Legal Parentage: A Comparative Legislative Review' (2004). Occasional Paper commissioned by Victorian Law Reform Commission.
- Health and Biotechnology Law
- Legal Method and Research
- Regulation of health, biotechnology and medical law;
- Research involving human embryos and cloning;
- Assisted Reproduction;
- Donor conception and legal parentage
- Donor conceived rights to information about genetic heritage;
- Children: health and education.