Intermediate Examination for M.A. Passau, Referendar jur. Rhineland Palatinate, Assessor jur. Bavaria, PhD Amsterdam
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46998
Link to research output
- Working Paper: Asian Borderlands and the Legal Protection of Traditional Knowledge and Traditional Cultural Expression [315KB]
- Chief Investigator, ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation, Intellectual Property Law in Asia. The IP in Asia project focuses on the interrelationship between IP law, related regulation and the growing creator and consumer sectors in digital content in Asia, emphasising China and ASEAN.
- "Intellectual Property Rights in Indigenous Cultural Heritage: Basic Concepts and Continuing Controversies," in: Christoph B. Graber, Karolina Kuprecht and Jessica C. Lai (eds) International Trade in Indigenous Cultural Heritage: Legal and Policy Issues, Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK, (in print for publication in 2012).
- "From Magic Charms to Symbols of Wealth: Well-known Trade Marks in Indonesia", in: A. Kenyon, M. Richardson and Ng-Loy Wee Loon (eds.), The Law of Reputation and Brands in the Asia-Pacific Region, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 142-155 (in print for publication in 2012).
- The Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights: Comparative Perspectives from the Asia-Pacific Region, The Max Planck Series on Asian Intellectual Property Law, Volume 15, Kluwer Law International, Alphen aan den Rijn (2011).
- Traditional Knowledge, Traditional Cultural Expressions and Intellectual Property Law in the Asia-Pacific Region, The Max Planck Series on Asian Intellectual Property Law, Volume 14, Kluwer Law International, Alphen aan den Rijn 2009 (420 pp.)
- Globalisation and Resistance: Law Reform in Asia Since the Crisis (co-editor with Volkmar Gessner), Oņati International Series in Law and Society - No. 20, Hart Publishing, Oxford 2007 (328 pp.)
- Law and Development in East and Southeast Asia, IIAS Asian Studies Series, RoutledgeCurzon, London-New York 2003 (387 pp.,re-published in electronic format by Taylor & Francis in 2007.)
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property Law and International Trade Law
- Comparative Law
- Commercial Law
- Human Rights
- Environmental Law
- Law and Society
- Legal History
- Law and Development in Asia and the Pacific