BA Kentucky, JD Toledo, LLM Edin., Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 72256
Link to Research Output
- Arenson, KJ, Bagaric, M and Gillies, P (2011) Australian Criminal Law in The Common Law Jurisdictions: cases and materials, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, Vic.
- Arenson, Kenneth, Bagaric, Mirko and Neal, Luke D (2010) Criminal processes and investigative procedures : Victoria and Commonwealth, Lexis Nexis, Chatswood, N.S.W. [A3]
- Arenson, Kenneth and Bagaric, Mirko (2009) Criminal procedure : Victoria & Commonwealth, LexisNexis, Chatswood , N.S.W. [A1]
- Arenson, Kenneth and Bagaric, Mirko (2007) Rules of evidence in Australia : text & cases, LexisNexis Butterworths, Chatswood, N.S.W. [A3]
- Bagaric, Mirko and Arenson, Kenneth (2007) Criminal laws in Australia, cases and materials, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, Vic. [A3]
- Arenson, KJ, (2011) Rejection of the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine in Australia UNDALR (in press.)
- Arenson, KJ, (2006) The Propensity Evidence Conundrum: A Search for Doctrinal Consistency, UNDALR vol 8, pp 31-64.
- Arenson, KJ, (2005) The pitfalls in the law of attempt: a new perspective, Journal of criminal law, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 146-167, Vathek Publishing, London, England [C1]
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Products Liability