BLC, LLB, LLD Pret, LLM Wits, LLM Yale
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 72138
Link to Research Output
- Badenhorst "Large scale Expropriation of Mineral Rights in South Africa: The Agri South Africa saga" (2011) 30 Australian Resources & Energy Law Journal 261-272.
- Badenhorst "The Make-up of Transitional Rights to Minerals: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue...? (2011) South African Law Journal 763-784
- Badenhorst "Conflict resolution between owners of land and holders of rights to minerals: a lopsided triangle?" (2011) Journal of South African Law 326.
- Badenhorst "Ownership of minerals in situ in South Africa: Australian darning to the rescue?" (2010) South African Law Journal 646.
- Badenhorst, Mostert and Dendy "Mining and Minerals" volume 18 Law of South Africa (2nd edition) Butterworths (2007)
- Badenhorst, Pienaar and Mostert Silberberg and Schoeman's The Law of Property 4th and 5th edition Butterworths (2003) and (2006).
- Badenhorst and Mostert Mineral and Petroleum Law of South Africa: Commentary and Statutes Juta (2004).