Dean and Head of School
BA LLB (Hons) LLM PhD Monash
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46303
Link to Research Output
- Australian sentencing (Thomson Reuters, 2011), 700 pages (with Richard Edney)
- Australian Human Rights Law (CCH, 2011), 420 pages (with Peter Faris and Theo Alexander)
- Humanising Animals, Civilising People (CCH, 2012) 200 pages (with Keith Akers)
- Being Happy and Dealing with Moral Dilemmas (University Press of America, 2006) 220 pages.
- Migration and Refugee Law: Principles and Practice in Australia (Cambridge University Press, 2005), 340 pages (with John Vrachnas, Kim Boyd and Penny Dimopoulos)
- Criminal Laws of Australia (Oxford University Press, 2004), 660 pages (with Ken Arenson) 660 pages.
- Euthanasia, Morality and the Law (Peter Lang Publishing, 2002), 180 pages (with Kumar Amarasekara).
- Punishment and Sentencing: A Rational Approach (Cavendish Publishing, London, 2001) 300 pages.
- Federal Offences (Thomson Reuters) (updating author with Stephen Odgers and Gerry Nasch QC)
- Victorian Criminal Law, Investigation and Procedure (Thomson Reuters) (updating author with Ian Freckelton SC, et al);
- Ross on Crime (Thomson Reuters) (updating editor)
- Laws of Australian (Thomson Reuters) (editor volumes 9 and 10)
- Australian Human Rights
- Sentencing and criminal justice
- Human rights
- Practical moral philosophy