LLB (Hons) NTU
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 71307
Link to Research Output
- It's not about the Blood! Operacion Puerto and the end of modernity, Book Chapter in Doping and Legal Rights Anthology, Routledge, 2011. (Published in Spanish as No va sobre la sangre, Operación Puerto y el fin de la modernidad, in Revista AranzadiDe Derecho De Deporte Y Entretenimiento, Volume 30, p.123, Madrid, Spain, and NÓMADAS. 25 |Enero-Junio.2010 (I), Revista Crítica de Ciencias Sociales y Jurídicas/Critical Review of Social and Juridical Sciences, Universidad de Compultense, Madrid, Spain.
- Deleuze: Had I not done philosophy I would have done law, International Journal of Semiotics of Law, Springer, Germany, Volume 20, Number 5, January 2007.
- Change of the Century - a short reflection of Fees Software and the elusive positive possibility, Mute Vol 2 No. 1, November 2005.
- Floss and the 'Crisis': Foreigner in a Free Land?, in The Sarai Reader 4, New Delhi, India, February, 2004.
- Victor Prescott, Rosemary Greaves and Martin Hardie, The Timor Gap Treaty, Three Discussion Papers, Occasional paper No. 15, Australian Institute of International Affairs and School of Australian, Melbourne and International Studies, Deakin University, Geelong,1996.
- Aboriginal Artwork, copyright law and the protection of ritual knowledge, Communications Law Bulletin 18 (1) 1999, pp 912.
- Administrative Law
- Legal and Ethical Context of Social Work
- Legal Theory: Globalisation and the Rule of Law
- Globalisation and emergent forms of law
- Professional Cycling and Doping
- East Timor
- Aboriginal Intellectual property