Dr Kim Teh
LLB (Hons) London, PhD USQ, CertEd, FPCE NTU, Barrister-at-Law England, Singapore Lawyer
Campus: Warrnambool Campus
Phone: +61 3 5563 3321
Link to Research Output
- Mui Kim Teh, 'Corporal punishment - archaic or reasonable discipline method?' (2012) 17(1) International Journal of Law and Education, 73-86 [C1].
- Mui Kim Teh and Sook May Chia (2012) 'Singapore', in Glenn, Charles L.; De Groof, Jan and Candal , Cara Stillings (eds), Balancing freedom, autonomy and accountability in education: volume 4, pp. 227-238, Wolf Legal Publishers, Nijmegen, The Netherlands [B1].
- Mui Kim Teh, 'Singapore' in Charles J. Russo (eds) The Legal Rights of Students with Disabilities: International Perspectives' (Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group, 2011), 179.
- Mui Kim Teh and Kenneth Stott, 'Singapore' in Charles J. Russo and Jan DeGroof (eds), The Employment Rights of Teachers: Exploring Education Law Worldwide (Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group, 2009) 173.
- Kim Teh, 'Student Injuries and Negligence: Lessons from the International Scene with Implications for Singapore's educators' (2008) 17(4) International Journal of Educational Reform, 341.
- Mui Kim Teh, 'Educational Malpractice: Legal Cases and Educators' Views' (2008) 36(1) Education Journal, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 137.
- Mui Kim Teh, 'Globalisation, Rights and Issues in Education Law in Singapore' (2005) 1(1-2) International Journal for Education Law and Policy, 119.
- Legal Principles and Skills
- Property Law
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Education Law
- Law of Torts
- Comparative Law