Professional Experience requirements
Completion of placement
A Completion of Placement form is submitted once a student has completed their placement (paid or unpaid) in a law related occupation, such as a legal executive, police prosecutor or magistrate's clerk.
You can choose to complete your placement part-time or in a full-time block.
How to apply
You may only submit a Completion of Placement [141KB] when you satisty all three criteria listed below:
- you have completed your placement;
- your employment is in a law-related field, eg legal executive, police, prosecutions or magistrates clerk;
- you provide a letter from your employer on company letterhead that states:
- commencement and conclusion dates
- number of days completed
- brief list of duties performed
You must satisfy all three criteria above. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please submit all documents by email and allow 3 weeks for the processing of your application. You will be advised of the outcome of the application by email.
Please note: do not leave this to the last minute, as you could risk missing out on your preferred graduation date!
Strict deadline for professional experience completion (if applying to graduate)
- April 2014 Graduations applications now closed.
- No later than Thursday 31 July 2014 (for October 2014 Graduation ceremonies)
Visit Graduations for more information.