Apply for a single unit (non-award) - International students

For non-permanent residents of Australiaperson walking

In order to be approved for enrolment in single, non-award law units, an applicant must be a law graduate. That is, the applicant must be entitled or eligible to practise as a legal practitioner in a place outside Australia.

International students studying law may be permitted to enrol in single, non-award law units only in cloud (online) mode, previously known as off-campus.

International students who wish to apply for a Law degree should contact Deakin International for further information.

NOTE: Overseas law graduates wishing to requalify for practice in Australia (Victoria) need to include their letter from the Council of Legal Education (COLE) when applying online.

Fees and charges

Visit the international student fees webpage for an outline of general information on fees (including tuition fees, additional fees, methods of payment and tuition fee and refund policies) for international students at Deakin.

For more information

Back to top