The approximate cost of the 2014 Malaysia Group Internship will be A$1600.
Included in the tour price is:
- Twin share accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Selected group meals
- In-country orientation and city tour
- Travel insurance for length of the program
Items not included in the price and that students should allow for are:
- International airfares
- Unit enrolment fees
- Passport and Visa fees
- Spending money
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
Domestic students may be eligible to apply for an OS-Help Loan of up to $7500 to help fund their participation in the Malaysia Group Internship Scheme. The purpose of OS-HELP is to assist students with a range of expenses, such as airfares and accommodation. Further information on eligibility for OS-Help can be found here.
Important to note:
- A minimum number of 16 students is required for the program to run and places are limited to 20 students in total.
- Travel insurance is provided by Deakin for the length of the program, students travelling beyond the program dates will need to pay for additional coverage.
- Final payments for the program are non-refundable