The Malaysia Internship Scheme is a group internship for undergraduate students of all disciplines. These high quality internships take place in Kuala Lumpur over two weeks during the T1 / T2 break.
Benefits of the International Study Program
- Complete a unit during trimester break
- Gain a taste of working life by being on site at your host organisation over an intensive 2 week period
- Participate in networking events with the Malaysia Australia Business Council as well as the Malaysia Australia Alumni Association
- Grow your confidence of working and presenting in a professional environment
- Travel and study in the safe and supported environment of Deakin staff and students
- Meet new people and make great friends!
Students are required to make their own flight arrangements and are encouraged to make use of this opportunity to undertake additional travel in and around Malaysia. Any additional travel or accommodation costs outside the program dates will incur additional costs beyond the quoted price.
All accommodation on the tour is at four star hotels in twin share rooms. Travel to workplaces will be via public transport and students will be shown how to commute during the orientation program.
Applications close: 4 April
Interviews: mid April
Full payment due: 1 May
Compulsory Pre-Departure: mid May
Arrival date: 28 June
In-country Orientation: 29 June
Final day of the program: 11 July