Our thanks go to the judging panel:
- Maria O'Connor, CEO Ticketmaster
- Erin Milne, General Manager, Arena Theatre Company
- Jill Smith, General Manager, Geelong Performing Arts Centre
- Dr Hilary Glow, Program Director of the Arts Management program
- Anne Kershaw, Lecturer in Arts and Entertainment Management
The panel expressed their appreciation to all entrants.
About the prize
The prize is a $15,000 grant to facilitate the professional development of a future arts leader
The grant may be used for a range of professional development opportunities, for example:
- Travel and living expenses while participating in an internship program;
- Participation in a training/skill development program;
- To pay a wage while engaged in an entrepreneurial activity such as managing an independent arts project.
2010 joint-winner Louise Partos
Louise is an Arts Manager in the Norther Territory. The prize enabled her to undertake an intensive leadership course at the Harvard Kennedy School, Boston, USA.
2010 joint-winner Jayne Lovelock
Jayne's passion for the promotion and presentation of culturally diverse arts across mediums. The prize enabled her to undertake professional development in Paris.
We are grateful to Ticketmaster for making this wonderful opportunity available to our alumni.