Welcome to the Property and Real Estate Alumni Chapter
To provide a relevant and engaged alumni community for property and real estate graduates and professionals to further enhance their careers and personal development.
About the chapter
Staying in touch with your university colleagues through the Property and Real Estate Alumni Chapter is a great way to maintain or renew friendships, and provides professional networking opportunities to further your career. Alumni members also remain connected to the Deakin community and are kept abreast of important developments taking place at their alma mater. Other benefits to members include access to professional development seminars, guest speaker forums and networking and social events.
- Mr Ric Maydom - Analyst, ISPT
- Mr Jamie Lampard - Manager, Ballarat Real Estate
- Mr Theo Connell-Variy - Ph.D student
- Ms Melanie King - Valuer, Knight Frank Valuations
- Mr Jesse Radisch - Executive, Savills Australia
- Mr Alex Gibson - Development Manager, MAB Corporation
- Mr Tim Reilly - PWC Corporate Value Advisory
- Professor Richard Reed - Deakin University
- Nicole Johnston - Deakin University
- Neville Hurst - Deakin University