Multi-owned properties: A multidisciplinary colloquium
5-6 February, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
It is our pleasure to invite you to the first 'Multi-Owned Properties: A multidisciplinary colloquium', being hosted by Deakin University (School of Management and Marketing) with the support of the UNSW Australia (Faculty of Law and City Futures Research Centre) and Griffith University (Business School).
The colloquium intends to bring together Australasian and international academics and researchers to share their knowledge and research on multi-owned properties (strata title, community title, unit title, high rise, subdivisions with owners' corporations, private housing estates, condominiums, common interest developments and other similarly structure properties).
Discipline and field of research areas may include, but are not limited to:
- Law / policy
- Built environment
- Construction studies
- Tourism studies
- Property and real estate studies
- Social science
- Environmental science
As well as inviting academics and researchers to the colloquium, we would like to encourage postgraduate (Master and Doctoral) students to attend the conference and showcase their research.
Colloquium organising committee
- Dr Hazel Easthope, City Futures Research Centre, UNSW
- Professor Chris Guilding, Business School, Griffith University
- Nicole Johnston, School of Management and Marketing, Deakin University
- Professor Bill Randolph, City Futures Research Centre, UNSW
- Cathy Sherry, Faculty of Law, UNSW
- Amelia Thorpe, Faculty of Law, UNSW