Brings together researchers from a variety of disciplines to better understand and promote long-term sustainable and responsible organisational behaviour. We do this through research and dialogue with various stakeholders including the research community, business leaders, policy advisors and the public at large.
- To undertake independent, high quality research in the areas of sustainability and responsible organisational practices
- To undertake cutting edge research so as to advance both theory and practice
- To engage the academic and professional communities and promote debate and recommendations for better governance and policy setting
- To develop research collaborations with suitable partners from government, industry and community
- To attract and train excellent research students and staff