Information for research students
Conference grants for HDR candidates
Applications for HDR conference grants may be submitted to Schools. These will normally be:
- Awarded to HDR candidates in the Faculty of Business and Law who have successfully completed the confirmation process
- Available to once per candidature, with the supporting recommendation of their supervisor for the timing and content of the conference in terms of progressing the candidature
- For presentation of a paper at a research conference of national or international significance
- For amounts up to $3,000 as a contribution to the cost of travel, accommodation and conference registration
- Conditional upon recipients reporting on the conference within 14 days of their return
- Subject to the availability of funding
Your application form will need to include your Supervisor's support and signature, and the signature of your Associate Head of School (Research)
Submit your completed application and attachments to: Manager, Research Administration.
Applications may be lodged at any time. Please allow 7-10 days for consideration of your application.
Download an application form for HDR Conference grants [65KB DOC]
Download a report form for HDR Conference grants [35KB DOC]
For HDR candidates on a DIRI scholarship, applications for a conference grant need to be submitted to the DIRI Coordinator, Helen Woodall
Information for DIRI students is available on the DIRI website.