GInstTech(Com), GradDipFinMgt, MEc UNE
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 72562
Link to Research Output
Academic oversight of EFMD and AACSB International Accreditation processes
Academic oversight for the Faculty's Development and International portfolio
- Deakin University Alumni 'Community Alumni of the Year' award 2012
- Sutherland-Smith,W & Piesse B & Kelly C, (2009) Higher Education or Education for Hire? Risk Management and Quality Assurance, Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference (APSAC) Brisbane, Australia 28-31 July 2009
- Dimovski,W & Kelly, C,F, (2005) The Gender Composition of Audit Committees in Australia’s Top 200 Companies, 17th Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues, Wellington New Zealand, November 20-23 2005.
- Dimovski, W & Kelly, CF, (2006) Professional Accounting Qualifications of Audit Committee Membership in Australia’s Top 200 Companies, Turkey Istanbul, November 9 –11 2006.
- Dimovski, W & Kelly, CF (2007) Professional Accounting Qualifications of Audit Committee Membership. Implications for Curriculum and Learning. This paper was published online in The International Journal of Learning, Vol14, Issue 3, 2007.
- Porter, B.A, Kelly C.F. & C. Gowthorpe (2001), 'The Audit Expectation-Performance Gap: Some New Evidence from the United Kingdom and Some Insights from Australia', Asia Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues, Rio de Janerio Brazil, 28-31 October 2001
- Kelly, CF & Liu Zhongwen (2001), 'A Conceptual Framework for Developing Auditing Standards in China: A Comparison with Australia', International Finance and Accounting, Vol. 3, pp. 25 - 33.
- Kelly, C.F. (2000), 'Travelling Audit Fault Lines: A New Architecture for Auditing Standards - Implications for Audit Standard Setting?', South African Accounting Association Biennial National Congress 2000, Cape Town, South Africa, 3-5 July.
- Kelly, C.F. & Liu, Z.W. (2000), 'A Conceptual Framework for Developing Auditing Standards in China: Comparison with Australia', 12th Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues, University of Peking, Beijing, People's Republic of China, 21-24 October.
- Kelly, C., 'Travelling Audits Faultlines: A New Architecture for Auditing Standards: Implications for Chinese Standard Setting?', Third International Symposium on Multinational Business Management, 10-12 December 1999, School of International Business, Nanjing University, People's Republic of China, Proceedings, Vol. 11, pp1366-1376.
- Development of an auditing conceptual framework
- New architecture for auditing standards
- Developing a framework for auditing standards in China
- Audit committees and corporate governance
- Risk management and quality assurance