Applications for Trimester 1 2016 course transfers are now closed.
You can apply for a course transfer if you wish to:
- Change courses
- Change mode (between Cloud and campus)
- Change campus (from one campus to another)
- Change fee type (usually when a person obtains permanent residency)
- Selection for course transfers is based on availability of places and academic performance.
- You must meet normal selection criteria and standards (see online handbook) for the course you are applying to transfer to.
- You must submit your Application for Course Transfer form (PDF, 198.2 KB) to Deakin Business School and Deakin Law School via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your course transfer enrolment request has not been processed before the re-enrolment deadline, you must re-enrol in your existing course to avoid the late re-enrolment penalty fee.
- If approved, a course transfer may increase the time it takes to complete your degree as all the units that you have completed so far may not count towards your new course.
- If you are an international student, you should consider how a course transfer will affect your visa status.
- Contact a student adviser
- Refer to Deakin Business School and Deakin Law School transfer rules for details eligibility rules
- Deakin course transfer information
Page custodian: Faculty of Business & Law Last updated: