If you are planning to study at Deakin in 2015 you must re-enrol by 30 November 2014.
The Next Step
The Next Step workshops are designed for Business and Law students intending to re-enrol in their second, third and/or final years of study. There will be separate workshops for students undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Workshops will be facilitated by Faculty staff and Student Mentors as follows:
Undergraduate students provision of advice on:
- Course and Career Planning
- Work Integrated Learning (internships, community based volunteering, industry based learning)
- International Study Experiences (semester of exchange, short term programs and study tours)
- Student Leadership opportunities
Postgraduate students provision of advice on course planning; the range of units available; Experiential Learning options such as residentials; intensive mode; postgraduate internships; practicums; short term international experiences and international study tour options.
*Note: No further workshops will be held in 2014, please contact your faculty student adviser for assistance.
All students must re-enrol to study each year.
- You must re-enrol online via StudentConnect
- Your re-enrolment should include all units you intend to study in Trimesters 1, 2 or 3.
- Consult the online handbook to help plan your re-enrolment.
- Check you are meeting course requirements and enrolling in the correct units in StudentConnect by accessing the View Course Progress function
- If you need help in planning your re-enrolment, or have specific questions regarding your course, please contact your Faculty Student Centre
- If you do not re-enrol by the deadline, you may incur a $200 late re-enrolment fee or your enrolment may be discontinued. If your enrolment is discontinued you will need to apply for re-admission
Postgraduate student articulation
Articulation is for students currently studying a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma who expect to complete their current course and wish to enrol in a higher award such as a Graduate Diploma or Masters award.
If you expect to complete your course and wish to articulate to a higher award course, please download the Application for Articulation form (PDF, 91.1 KB) . You will need to list all the units you wish to study as explained below. Please consult a Student Adviser before completing this form.
|To articulate to a new course in:||List the units you wish to study in:|
|Trimester 3||Trimester 3 and Trimester 1 and 2 of the following year|
|Trimester 1||Trimester 1 and 2|
|Trimester 2||Trimester 2|
Check the online handbook to find out what units are on offer.
If you are changing course and you are a FEE-HELP student, you will need to complete a new Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) form after you have been enrolled in your new course. You can access this form online via StudentConnect (look in the left-hand side menu). If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9244 6333.