If you are planning to study at Deakin in 2016 you must re-enrol. The cut-off date for timely re-enrolment was 30 November 2015. You may still re-enrol up to 7 March 2016 however you will incur a late re-enrolment processing fee of $220.
Download the flyer
All students must re-enrol to study each year.
- You must re-enrol online via StudentConnect
- Your re-enrolment should include all units you intend to study in Trimesters 1, 2 or 3.
- Consult the online handbook to help plan your re-enrolment
- Check you are meeting course requirements and enrolling in the correct units in StudentConnect by accessing the View Course Progress function
- If you need help in planning your re-enrolment, or have specific questions regarding your course, please contact a student adviser
- If you do not re-enrol by the deadline, you may incur a $220 late re-enrolment fee or your enrolment may be discontinued. If your enrolment is discontinued you will need to apply for re-admission
Articulation is the process where a student currently studying a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma chooses to transition to a higher award such as a Graduate Diploma or Masters program, on successful completion of the lower award’s course requirements.
Units completed in the lower award are credited to the higher award when the articulation is processed
Articulating students only graduate with the higher award not on completion of the lower award.
Students can request documentation confirming they have met the academic requirements of the lower award, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for articulation, students should complete the Application for Articulation form (PDF, 91.1 KB), listing the units they wish to study as explained in the table below, and submit to email@example.com.
If you require further advice regarding articulation, please contact a Student Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 9244 6555.
|To articulate to a new course in:||List the units you wish to study in:|
|Trimester 3||Trimester 3 and Trimester 1 and 2 of the following year|
|Trimester 1||Trimester 1 and 2|
|Trimester 2||Trimester 2|
Check the online handbook to find out what units are on offer.
If you are changing course and you are a FEE-HELP student, you will need to complete a new Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) after you have enrolled in your new course. You can access this form online via StudentConnect (left-hand side menu). If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call (03) 9244 6333.