Have you thought about where your degree is taking you?
Undergraduate Students - Take The Next Step before you re-enrol.
The Next Step is designed for undergraduate Business and Law students intending to re-enrol in their second, third and/or final years of study. Facilitated by Faculty staff and Student Mentors, the workshops will cover: Course and Career Planning; Work Integrated Learning (internships, community based volunteering, industry based learning); International Study Experiences (semester of exchange, short term programs and study tours) and Student Leadership opportunities.
The workshop program is now complete but you can still get all the information presented. Review the Next Step program [1.1MB PDF].
Postgraduate students - Take a moment to Check In before you re-enrol. Contact your Faculty Student Centre and find out about units available in residential, intensive and block mode, as well as postgraduate internships, practicums, short term international experiences and international study tour options.
All students must re-enrol to study each year.
- You must re-enrol online via StudentConnect
- Your re-enrolment should include all units you intend to study in Trimesters 1, 2 or 3.
- Consult the online handbook to help plan your re-enrolment.
- Check you are meeting course requirements and enrolling in the correct units in StudentConnect by accessing the View Course Progress function
- If you need help in planning your re-enrolment, or have specific questions regarding your course, please contact your Faculty Student Centre
- If you do not re-enrol by the deadline, you may incur a $200 late re-enrolment fee or your enrolment may be discontinued. If your enrolment is discontinued you will need to apply for re-admission
Postgraduate student articulation
Articulation is for students currently studying a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma who expect to complete their current course and wish to enrol in a higher award such as a Graduate Diploma or Masters award.
If you expect to complete your course and wish to articulate to a higher award course, please download the Application for Articulation form [92KB PDF]. You will need to list all the units you wish to study as explained below. Please consult a Student Adviser before completing this form.
|To articulate to a new course in:||List the units you wish to study in:|
|Trimester 3||Trimester 3 and Trimester 1 and 2 of the following year|
|Trimester 1||Trimester 1 and 2|
|Trimester 2||Trimester 2|
Check the online handbook to find out what units are on offer.
If you are changing course and you are a FEE-HELP student, you will need to complete a new Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) form after you have been enrolled in your new course. You can access this form online via StudentConnect (look in the left-hand side menu). If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call (03) 9244 6333.