Geelong Waterfront Campus accommodation

Off-campus accommodation
Properties located off-campus are managed by the Division of Student Life Off-Campus Housing Service.

 On-campus accommodation
On-campus residential accommodation is not available at the Geelong Waterfront Campus but the on-campus accommodation at the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus is also open to students taking courses at Waterfront.

Please note that there is always more demand than there are places for on-campus student accommodation. This means you should apply for accommodation as early as possible. For on-campus student residences it is a good idea to apply well before you have received an offer of a place in a course.

The deadline for applications is early January each year although mid-year entry is possible. For more information and application forms please visit the On-campus student residences web site.

Deakin University acknowledges the traditional land owners of present campus sites.

15th August 2012