As well as educating the next generation of business leaders and professionals at Deakin, we also develop the skills of today's workforce. Our affiliate business, DeakinPrime, offers bespoke training and education programs to companies of all sizes and for employees at every level.
Education tailored to your workforce
DeakinPrime understands that people are your business, and the professional development of your people starts with the design and delivery of programs that are engaging, flexible and relevant.
With more than 25 years' experience in corporate education and training, DeakinPrime creates end-to-end education solutions tailored to their clients' specific business goals.
Their impressive portfolio boasts clients such as Alcoa, ANZ Bank, BMW, Cotton on Group, Ford and Westpac.
What DeakinPrime can do for your workforce
Each year, DeakinPrime develops the skills of 40,000 people. Its innovative programs and solutions produce measurable results for companies, and they inspire great ideas from employees at any stage of their career.
The highly trained education professionals at DeakinPrime can:
- align your workforce development with your organisation’s strategic objectives
- map your training programs to industry-recognised qualifications
- design personalised and flexible training
- deliver expert-led training programs online, in the classroom or on the job
- measure and track the effectiveness of, and return on, workplace development.
Get in touch
Speak to DeakinPrime about your company’s corporate education requirements by visiting the DeakinPrime site today.
DeakinPrime operates as an independent division of Deakin University.