Dr Monika Kansal
|Position:||Casual Research Assistant|
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Department of Accounting|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
• Financial Accounting • Corporate Accounting
Accounting and Society
Subjects and units currently teaching
MAA 261 Financial Accounting
MAA 310 Accounting and Society
Conferences and seminars
The Seventh Asia Pacific Interdisciplinary Research in Accounting Conference (APIRA) in Kobe, Japan 2013
International Symposium on CSR ( IS-CSR), Bangalore, India 2013
• Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures
• Intellectual capital disclosures and valuation
- Kansal, M., Joshi, M., Batra, G.S ( 2014) "Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosures: Evidence from India" Advances in Accounting
- M Joshi, J Sidhu, M Kansal (2013), "Corporate social disclosures in the knowledge-based sector in an emerging economy" Corporate Ownership & Control, 239
- Joshi, Mahesh, Cahill, Daryll, Sidhu, Jasvinder, & Kansal, Monika. (2013). Intellectual capital and financial performance: an evaluation of the Australian financial sector. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 14(2), 264-285.
- Kansal, M and Singh, S., (2012) "Measurement of Corporate Social Performance: An Indian Perspective" Social Responsibility Journal, Vol. 8 Issue 4, pp.527 - 546.
- Singh, S and Kansal, M., (2011) "Voluntary disclosures of intellectual capital: An empirical analysis", Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 12 Issue 2, pp.301 - 318.