To qualify for the award of Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Commerce, students must complete 32 credit points as follows:
16 credit points of Arts coded units, of which:
- two major sequences of at least 8 credit points each. Majors must comprise 2 credit points at level 1 and a minimum of 2 credit points at level 3 (unless otherwise stated)
- One major of at least 8 credit points and one minor of at least 4 credit points consisting of a minimum of 1 credit point at level one and no more than 1 credit point at level 3 **
- A minimum of 4 credit points at level 3 of Arts coded units
- A maximum of 6 credit points at level 1 of Arts coded units
** Students completing minors in Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian and Spanish are permitted to complete 4 cp across any 2 levels. i.e. students may complete 2 credit points at level 2 and 2 credit points at level 3
16 credit points of Commerce coded units, of which:
- 8 credit points of core units.
- one major sequence of 8 credit points must be included.
- A minimum of 4 credit points at level 3 of Commerce coded units
Course requirements for both the Bachelor of Arts (A300) and the Bachelor of Commerce (M300) must be satisfied.