- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
|Award granted||Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Commerce|
|CRICOS course code||075866G|
|Deakin course code||D373|
* Students enrolled in this combined course will be required to undertake units of study at both the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus and the Geelong Waterfront Campus.
There will be no intake into this course in 2014.
The Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Commerce course takes five and a half years to complete on a full-time basis or part time equivalent (unless trimesters are fully utilised by students).
You may combine one of the engineering major sequences - civil, electrical and electronics, mechanical or mechatronics and robotics engineering - with a relevant Commerce major.
This combined course comprises a total of 44 credit points which must include the following:
- 10 Bachelor of Commerce core units: MAA103, MAE101, MAE102, MAF101, MLC101, MMM132, MIS101, MIS171, MMH299 and MMK277;
- One 6 credit point major sequence from the Bachelor of Commerce:
- a minimum of 4 credit points at level 3, which must be Faculty of Business and Law units course-grouped* to a Faculty of Business and Law undergraduate degree.
- 2 Engineering units course grouped for Commerce: SEB223 and SEB324*
Students must meet the minimum requirements for each award.