Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (Honours)
Course summary for international studentsClick here for the local course option
|Award granted||Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (Honours)|
|Next available intake|
|Indicative annual fee 2015||$21,250* AUD|
|CRICOS course code||062176G|
Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 (or equivalent). More information is available at www.ielts.org
|Deakin course code||H442|
|Faculty contacts||Deakin International|
Tel +61 3 9627 4877
The honours degree comprises a combination of coursework (classes, seminars, assignments) and a research project. In the project students work with a supervisor and gain an insight into research. Graduates may apply to enter masters and doctoral programs by research.
For detailed information, particularly with respect to the selection of areas of study and availability of appropriate supervision, students should consult the School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences .
The course comprises 8 credit points of study, including two coursework units in research methods and research issues and an independent research project.
Part-time students are required to complete the coursework components in their first year of study.
Attendance and presentation at the School Honours Conference is a hurdle requirement.
|HSE401||Developing Research Skills|
|HSE402||Honours Research Project|
Entry requirements - general
General admission requirements for entry into undergraduate courses for international students at Deakin are summarised in the undergraduate admission requirements table (194kb).
Some courses may have additional entry requirements.
Students must also meet the undergraduate English language requirements.
How to apply
- Applicant Portal: Use our online application system to submit and track your application now OR
- Apply through a Deakin International office: Fill out an application form and submit it to a Deakin International office OR
- Apply through a Deakin representative: Take your application form to your preferred agent for assistance.
Tracking your application
If you have already applied and wish to enquire about your application please refer to the relevant area through which you originally applied.
- If you applied through a Deakin representative please contact your representative.
- If you applied through a Deakin International office please contact email@example.com