Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories.
In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record. International students must also meet the postgraduate English language requirements.
Minimum entry requirements:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years professional/managerial work experience
- Masters Qualifying Program and 3 years professional/managerial work experience
- 5 years of managerial or professional work experience.
From Trimester 3 2017:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years relevant work experience,
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
All applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current CV
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience
- a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers
IELTS / English language requirements
Please note that English language requirements exist for entry to this course and you will be required to meet the English language level requirement that is applicable in the year of your commencement of studies.
It is the students’ responsibility to ensure that she/he has the required IELTS score to register with any external accredited courses.