Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories.
In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record.
All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Entry will be based on performance in^:
- a Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years relevant work experience* OR
- a Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and five years relevant work experience*
^All applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current CV
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience
- a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers
* Must be in a managerial or professional role. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, staffing, project management, financial management, or other relevant professional experience
For more information on the Admission Criteria and Selection (Higher Education Courses) Policy visit Deakin Policy Library.