Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories.
In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record.
For more information on the Admission Criteria and Selection Policy visit The Guide.
Minimum entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years managerial, professional or leadership experience
- Master degree in any discipline and 3 years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) managerial, professional or leadership experience
- Graduate certificate in the same discipline and 5 years minimum professional, managerial or leadership experience
All applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current CV
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience
- a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers