Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories.
In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record.
All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
IELTS / English language requirements
Please note that English language requirements exist for entry to this course and you will be required to meet the English language level requirement that is applicable in the year of your commencement of studies.
It is the students’ responsibility to ensure that she/he has the required IELTS score to register with any external accredited courses.
Minimum entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years relevant work experience* OR
- Successful completion of a Masters Qualifying Program (or MQP Extended) and 3 years relevant work experience* OR
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and 5 years relevant work experience* OR
- Graduate Diploma equivalent (professional pathways).
*Note: Must be in a managerial or professional role. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, staffing, project management, financial management, or other relevant professional experience
All applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current CV
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience
- a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers
For more information on the Admission Criteria and Selection (Higher Education Courses) Policy visit Deakin Policy Library.