Trimester 1 2019
Applications open Friday 14 September 2018.
Applications close Thursday 7 February 2019 5pm.
Up to $4000 over one year.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- a commencing student enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus (located studies) in Trimester 1 2019
- enrolled full time in a Commonwealth supported place.
As a scholarship recipient you must:
- complete a report at the end of the year detailing how this scholarship has helped you with your studies
- attend a thank-you event with the donor.
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship - it’s your opportunity to stand out from the crowd and be recognised for where you’ve come from and where you need to go.
How to apply
Apply directly to Deakin
You can apply for this scholarship directly through our Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
You'll find out if you were successful up to six weeks after applications close. You can see the status of your application via your Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal account.