Trimester 1 2019
Applications open Tuesday 28 August 2018.
Applications close 5pm, Tuesday 22 January 2019 *.
Up to $7000 over two years (total value of this scholarship is $7000).
An accommodation discount of 10% will be available to successful applicants for the two year duration of the scholarship.
We will commence offering a number of scholarships from mid-December 2018 and will continue making offers until all scholarships are awarded.
*This scholarship may close early so to be considered get your application in early.
You should ensure you meet all criteria before submitting your application.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- a commencing student enrolled in Trimester 1 2019 in your first year of an undergraduate degree
- enrolled full time in a Commonwealth supported place at Deakin's Warrnambool campus.
Preference will be given to students enrolled in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (Marine Biology)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
Successful applicants must:
- maintain a satisfactory academic progression during the scholarship period
- attend a thank you event to meet the donors
- provide a written report to the donor at the end of each year.
Applying for a scholarship isn't just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship - it’s your opportunity to stand out from the crowd and be recognised for where you’ve come from and where you need to go.
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship directly through our Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
What happens next?
We will commence offering a number of scholarships from mid-December 2018 with the remainder of scholarships offered within six weeks of the closing date.
We will continue making offers until all scholarships are awarded.