Make the switch to Deakin
Considering a move from your current institution to Deakin? With more than 300 courses offered, Deakin has what you're looking for. Our flexible approach means you can study in person at one of our four physical campuses, or online via our Cloud Campus. Maybe that's why Deakin's been ranked #1 for student satisfaction in Victoria for five years running.
We know what you need to thrive
All of our courses are academically rigorous, but we’re not only interested in putting your name on a piece of paper. We want you to graduate with the skills and confidence you need to work and live in a changing world.
We produce graduates who are globally competitive, and who can demonstrate skills beyond discipline-specific knowledge. We look for students who are passionate about the future, and who demand more from university than just a qualification.
We’re looking for more you.
Learn your way
Study online at Deakin and you can learn at your own pace, and at your own place, without sacrificing convenience for quality. Through our Cloud Campus, you learn from the same award-winning lecturers who teach at our physical campuses. Just as important, you can choose to listen to lectures when it suits you – on the train, on a lunchbreak or whenever you get a quiet moment.
Why switch to Deakin?
We want to make the decision to study at Deakin as easy as possible. Here are some more great reasons to consider switching to Deakin from another institute:
- Our online course guide is comprehensive, so you know what you're getting up front.
- In many cases Deakin offers credit for prior learning, including informal or non-formal learning.
- We maintain close industry relationships, so everything you learn is modern and relevant to your future career.
- Deakin is ranked in the top 50 universities under 50 years old, and was ranked 5 out of 5 stars by the prestigious university ranking organisation Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). The rating indicates Deakin is world-class in a broad range of areas, has cutting-edge facilities and is internationally renowned for its research and teaching
- The switching process itself is really straightforward.