Please complete the form below if you are interested in studying one of our courses at the Institute of Koorie Education and would like an interview.
Applicants for study through the institute must:
- complete this Institute of Koorie Education Application Form
- forward an endorsed Proof of Aboriginality (signed by local Aboriginal Community Organisation).
An interview will be arranged once the completed application form and any required documents have been submitted.
- The information supplied on the application form is used to process your application at the Institute of Koorie Education, Deakin University.
- This information is not disclosed to a third party except where the Institute of Koorie Education is under State and Commonwealth reporting requirements to adhere to current funding contracts.
- The information collected is stored securely at the Institute of Koorie Education, Deakin University. Applications that are not completed or processed are destroyed.
Declaration statement - please read carefully
I declare that:
- I am of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Descent; and
- I identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and
- I am accepted as such by the community in which I live or have lived; and
- the information given by me or on my behalf on this form is correct and complete.
I agree that I will be required to forward an endorsed Proof of Aboriginality (signed by local Aboriginal Community Organisation), to the Institute of Koorie Education in the event of being successful in obtaining an interview.
Read the Deakin University student privacy statement
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).